View our pages in larger print
Click on the A A A text at the top, right hand side of the home page to change the text size
Simply click on the drop down arrow on the Google Translate link at the top of the home page on the right hand side and choose your preferred language.
Listen to this website with BrowseAloud
Visitors to our website can listen to its content with BrowseAloud, which is free to website visitors and can be easily downloaded from the BrowseAloud Website.
What is BrowseAloud?
BrowseAloud makes websites accessible to those who require online reading support, which is 20% of the UK population. It works by reading web pages aloud in a human-sounding voice. Visitors to our website simply hover their mouse pointer over the text to hear it read aloud.
More information and accessing BrowseAloud
If you would like an MP3 player please email the Community Involvement team: email@example.com
To hear our pdf documents read out loud
You can download most of our Adobe Acrobat PDF documents and have your computer read them out loud to you. To do this just follow the simple instructions below:
- Right click the PDF link and click on Save Target As…
- Choose where you would like to save the PDF.
- Click on Save.
- When the message Download Complete appears click Close.
- Open Adobe Reader on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader you will need to download this too.
- From the File Menu open the PDF file you have just downloaded.
- From the View Menu choose Read Out Loud and Read To End of Document.
- Make sure the speaker volume on both your computer and monitor is adjusted correctly.